The Hidden Mystery Behind Quotes For Soulmate _Finding a soulmate is one of the things that All of us think about, either we admit it or not. There is something absolutely attractive about the idea to find someone who was meant for us, who is compatible with us in every way, and with whom we can live in a kind of story that books and movies sometimes talk about.
Let’s check out these quotes and learn if soulmates are real in our life. They can be our lovers, friends,or someone special with whom we can share all moment of honest and authentic connection.
- Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins? – Nancy Garden
- Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new’. – Karen Ross
- A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.– Kenny Loggins
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.– Herman Hesse ” Quotes For Soulmate ”
- ‘Soulmate’ is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real. – Hilary Duff
- I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it .– J. Sterling
- True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend. – Faye Hall
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot
- We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path. – Karen M. Black
- A true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. – Elizabeth Gilbert
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few. – Paul Walker
- It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being. – John Joseph Powell
- Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul. – Charles F. Glassman
- You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling
- Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
- There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke
- There is a special bond between soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, and unique compatibility.– Mettrie L.
- Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
- When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. – Arielle Ford
- I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on. – Preity Zinta
- Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning. – Brian L. Weiss
- A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized . – Vironika Tugaleva
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Brontë
- He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began. – Leo Tolstoy
- With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments. – Karen Salmansohn
- Just you and me against the world. Always and forever . – Jessica Sorensen
- It was as if we’d known each other for a thousand years . – Quotes For Soulmate
- I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other . – Richelle Mead
- Soulmates resonate on many levels. Something deep in me recognizes something deep in you that is sacred. – Annette Vaillancourt
- I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’ – someone who nurtures your soul – thereby promoting insight and growth. – Karen Salmansohn
Soul is a work in progress, that’s why a soulmate is really someone who can help us grow and be better, allowing our soul to expand in new and marvelous ways. A soul connection teaches us that there is more to our hearts than we think and we must bring them all out.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of Quotes for soulmate. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.