Find out 67 Love Quotes and Sayings? Albert Einstein as everyone knew, is one of the most brilliant minds that ever lived. He was not only an outstanding scientist who made the great revolution in physics, but he was also an influential speaker on education, religion and social justice. He is a scientist who has a strong belief in the power of creativity, imagination and who considered that education is a personal duty that should never end.
Let’s check out into Albert Einstein’s mind through some of his most popular quotes. His words on love, success and justice can inspire us to live happy and meaningful lives.
10 Amazing Life Lessons You can Learn from Albert Einstein
1. Follow your curiosity
2. Perseverance is priceless
3. Focus on the present
4. The imagination is powerful
5. Make Mistakes
6. Live in the moment
7. Create Value
8. Don’t expect different results
9. Knowledge comes from experience
10. Learn the rules and then play better
When Einstein was asked if he considers himself a German or a Jew:
“It is quite possible to be both.
I look upon myself as a man.
Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.”
Love And Relationship Quotes And Sayings From Albert Einstein
- Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ― Albert Einstein
- “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.” ― Albert Einstein
- “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Albert Einstein
- “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Never memorize something that you can look up.” ― Albert Einstein
- “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.” ― Albert Einstein
- “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.”― Albert Einstein
- “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”― Albert Einstein
- “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”― Albert Einstein
- “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”― Albert Einstein
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”― Albert Einstein
- “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”― Albert Einstein
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”― Albert Einstein
- “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”― Einstein
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”― Albert Einstein
- “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”― Albert Einstein
- “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”― Albert Einstein
- “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.”― Albert Einstein
- “You never fail until you stop trying.”― Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein | Best Love Sayings and Quotes for Inspiration and Guidance in Relationships
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”― Albert Einstein
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”― Albert Einstein
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”― Albert Einstein
- “It is not that I’m so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”― Albert Einstein
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
- A human being is part of a whole called by us the universe.
- The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
- Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
- All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
Funny quotes and sayings about Life, Love and Happiness
- Once you stop learning, you start dying.
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
- Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.
- He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
- Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
- A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
- What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right.
- Education is not the learning of facts, it’s rather the training of the mind to think.
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.
- Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
- A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
- I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
- I’d rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
Thank you for spending time to read our collection of Love Quotes and Sayings. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.