Reliable Sources To Learn of Quotes About Nursing _ Are you a nurse RN or will soon become a person and look for some inspirational nursing quotes to share. Here you will get some famous nurse quotes with high quality images.
Nursing is one of the most respected professions in the world. You might think that a life without a doctor and a nurse. They are the backbone of our health care system. These quotes are gathered from the texts of some celebrities who have been nurses or admire the work and dedication of a nurse’s life.
- Sometimes I inspire my patients; more often they inspire me. – Unknown
- Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve, or to help. – Christina Feist-Heilmeier
- It would not be possible to praise nurses too highly. – Stephen Ambrose
- Nursing is not for everyone. It takes a very strong, intelligent, and compassionate person to take on the ills of the world with passion and purpose and work to maintain the health and well-being of the planet. – Donna Wilk Cardillo
- Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy, nurses are rarely short on caring. – Sharon Hdacek
- Nursing is rarely boring or predictable. In few other professions we are present at life’s most momentous events, from birth to death, from crisis to recovery. – Diane Barnet
- The longer I’m in the profession, the more experiences shape my life, the more amazing colleagues influence me, the more I see the micro and macro power of nursing. – Joni Watson
- A good deed is never lost: he who sows courtesy reaps friendship; and he who plants kindness gathers love. – Saint Basil
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon. – Dag Hammarskjold
- Save one life and you’re a hero, save one hundred lives and you’re a nurse. – Unknown
- Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the job, everyday, while we are “just doing our jobs”. – Christine Belle
- Nurses help people. And in doing so, we receive the unmatched satisfaction of knowing that we have made a difference to patients and their families. – Dawn Marino
- You treat a disease: you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you win—no matter the outcome. – Patch Adams
- Our job is to love people. When it hurts. Or when it’s awkward. And when it’s uncool and embarrassing. – Jamie Tworkowksi
- The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she possesses. – Carolyn Jarvis
- It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing. – Mother Teresa
- A nurse will always give us hope, an angel with a stethoscope. – Terri Guillemets
- They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
- When you’re a nurse you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours. – Unknown
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts. – Charles Dickens
- The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest. – William Osler
- Every day may not be wonderful, but there is something wonderful in every day. – Unknown
- Nurses are there when the last breath is taken, and nurses are there when the first breath is taken. – Christine Bell
- Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription. – Val Saintsbury
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring; all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo Buscaglia
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Nurse: just another word to describe a person strong enough to tolerate anything and soft enough to understand anyone. – Unknown
In nursing, one has to forget about their fears and worries and be there for someone else. Doing services for other people is difficult when they are hurt and scared, but nurses are strong enough to deal with anything.
Thank you for spending time to read our list of Quotes About Nursing. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.