The Facts About Mother And Son Quotes _While the father is a teacher-like person to their son, the mother is their mentor, even without any words that mother and son can understand each other!
She is always his best friend, his patron. She is the hope, the protection, the courageous support! Mother and Son Quotes are exactly what you need to understand your importance for her.
Do you want to please your mother? The emotional quotes of mother and son will become a great option to express the gratitude for your mother’s attention and help!
- There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.___Washington Irving
- Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities. ___Unknown
- To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother. ___Unknown
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. ___Sophocles
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. ___Martin Andersen Nexo
- Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free. ___ C.J. Milbrandt
- Men are what their mothers made them. ___Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. ___Louisa may alcott
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. ___Helen Rowland
- Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love. ___T. F. Hodge
- A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it. ___W. D. Howells
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. ___Oscar Wilde
- Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine. ___Jenny McCarthy
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. ___Irish Proverb
- He who can be a good son will be a good father. “Mother and Son Quotes” ___Unknown
- You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you son with all my heart. ___Unknown
- So there’s this boy. he kinda stole my heart. he calls me mommy. ___Unknown
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. ___Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
- You are my sonshine. “Mother and Son Quotes” ___Unknown
- To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind. ___Shannon L. Alder
- Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. ___Kahlil Gibran
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ___Abraham Lincoln
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ___Honore de Balzac
- A mother is the truest friend we have when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity. ___Washington Irving
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. ___Henry Ward Beecher
- A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ___Sophia Loren
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. ___Abraham Lincoln
- More than mother and son, they were accomplices in solitude. ___Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place. ___Tupac
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ___Irish Proverb
- No matter your age, you always need your mom. ___Unknown
A man will always remain his mother’s son and will always need her nurturing love in his life, no matter his age. Mothers are irreplaceable and they can make our lives easier and more beautiful with their tenderness and diligence.
Thank you for spending time to read our article about mother and son quotes. And we hope these quotes brought you great inspiration and motivation in everyday life.
Which one is your favorite quote? _Let us know in the comments below.