The Philosophy of Inspiring Quotes About Mother _Mother’s love is surely incomparable. It’s the purest form of affection. Isn’t it? And, if you are searching for perfect mother quotes to match them with your mother’s image and give her on this mother’s Day, so you have stopped in the right place!
The celebration of mother’s day actually began long ago since the early 20th century, It marks the honor of a mother, motherhood and mothers’ influence in society as well as mother-child relationship. Expressing love to your mother through words can be one of the precious ways to melt her heart.
Here we have compiled the best inspirational quotes for mother written by famous characters.
These collection of 25+ inspiring quotes about mothers reminds you that how lucky you are to still be nagged by your mother.
1. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. —George Washington
2. In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe. — N.K. Jemisin
3. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.– Robert Browning
4. We are born of love; Love is our mother. — Rumi (read more Rumi quotes)
5. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Eric Fromm
6. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — Rudyard Kipling
7. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
8. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. – Barbara Kingsolver
9. That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. – Lauryn Hill
10. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? – Mahatma Gandhi (read more Mahatma Gandhi quotes)
11. The love of a mother is the veil of a softer light between the heart and the heavenly Father. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
12. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. – William Makepeace Thackeray
13. A child’s first teacher is its mother. – Peng Liyuan
14. Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children. – Maxim Gorky
15. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? – Milton Berle
16. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. — Oscar Wilde (read more Oscar Wilde quotes)
17. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. – E. M. Forster
18. Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process. – John F. Kennedy
19. Mothers are great. They outlast everything. But when they’re bad, they’re the worst thing that can happen. – Carrie Fisher
20. The truth is that no matter how old we are, as long as our mothers are alive, we want our mother. And it’s a very powerful relationship if it’s healthy. – Goldie Hawn
21. Mothers are the only ones that think nothing is beyond their control when it comes to their children. — Ali Fazal
22. Mothers who work full time – they’re the real heroes. — Kate Winslet
23. My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything. —Emma Stone
24. I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it. —Tom Hiddleston
25. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. —Abraham Lincoln
And with this, we come to the end of collection. It was great to have you till here. So, which quote did you like the most in our compilation of Inspiring Quotes About Mother.
Which ever you like, make sure to share them with your friends on social media. After all, sharing is the best caring! Thank you very much!